10 Best Sleep Tips
Adopt a routine that will insure bad habits and outside influences do not rob you of your rest. Trial and error will reveal poor habits harmful to your personal night’s sleep. However, most people will benefit from habits known to improve sleep quality. Adopt them for yourself and for your children as well. Listed below are successful sleep tips we have gathered over time. Try them out, you will likely notice improvements in sleep and you will feel better during the day.
How To Get A Good Night’s Sleep:
- Go to bed at the same time every night in a cooled room.
- Turn off lights, T.V., radios, e-readers and phone message beeps.
- Make your last snack two hours before bed and make it sugar and caffeine free.
- Exercise each day, but not during the last few hours before bed.
- If the six o’clock political news gets you agitated watch it a.m. instead of p.m.
- Move your left over “to do’s” to tomorrow and dismiss today’s.
- Before bed, meditate or pray to calm your mind and let go of the day.
- Warm baths or showers make some people drowsy but stimulate others.
- The comfort of your mattress, pillows and sheets should be a spending priority.
- Alcohol and nicotine will negatively influence the quality of your sleep.
This website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Live & Sleep is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. Always consult your own GP if you’re in any way concerned about your health.