A Cure for Insomnia
10 Tips for less insomnia and better sleep:
1. Go to bed at the same time every night in a cooled room.
2. Turn off lights, T.V., radios, e-readers and phone message beeps.
3. Make your last snack two hours before bed and make it sugar and caffeine free.
4. Exercise each day, but not during the last few hours before bed.
5. If the six o’clock political news gets you agitated watch it a.m. instead of p.m.
6. Move your left over “to do’s” to tomorrow and dismiss todays.
7. Before bed, meditate or pray to calm your mind and let go of the day.
8. Warm baths or showers make some people drowsy but stimulate others.
9. The comfort of your mattress, pillows and sheets should be a spending priority.
10. Alcohol and nicotine will negatively influence the quality of your sleep.
The staff at Live and Sleep agree that comfort of your mattress is key to solving insomnia. With 3 great choices to select from you can sure bet that tip #9 is already accounted for.
This website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Live & Sleep is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. Always consult your own GP if you’re in any way concerned about your health.